You asked for it and it's finally here! Midway Kitchen is offering an ongoing series of classes aimed specifically at busy people who want to have a home cooked, healthy meal but either a) don't have a lot of time to cook b) don't know how to cook that well or c) all of thee above!
In this first session, we'll focus on:
- stocking the pantry and fridge with basic items
- timing your cooking so everything is done at the same time (or pretty darn close)
- how to make a great vinaigrette dressing (maybe you'll walk away from the bottled kind?)
- quick ways to make delicious roasted vegetables
- how to saute like a boss.
Lots of tips along the way in this hands-on class - all while enjoying some really good wine. We'll sit down to enjoy the fruits of our labor and you'll walk away with exact steps to replicate this meal - and how to tweak it to create a different yummy version depending upon what you have on hand.
Don't miss out on this fun evening. You're guaranteed to learn a lot and make some new friends. Who knows? Maybe it'll turn into something you'll want to do again and again!